Classroom Traffic School
Presential Traffic Lessons,
Yes, traffic lessons do remove points from your license when you get a ticket, and they also start the process of getting a learner’s permit. However, they also save lives and make you a better driver in the long run.
Make sure you don’t waste your time. Learn from a reputable school like us!
Please note that these courses can only be taken at our main location in Lauderhill, 7209 W Oakland Park Boulevard.
First Time Driver
This course is mandatory for all new drivers in Florida. If you’ve never had a license before, you have to take this course in order to get your license or permit.
Drug and Alcohol Class
- 4 Hours
- All first time drivers in the State of Florida are required to take the Drug Alcohol Traffic Awareness (DATA) course before applying for their license.
- By taking this course, you will learn about how alcohol and other drugs affect your ability to drive, laws and responsibilities, safe driving techniques, and how to increase your awareness on our roadways.
Ticket Traffic Classes
Basic Driving Improvement
- 4 Hours
- By taking the class you will not receive points on your record for the current violation
- No insurance increases as long as there is no accident associated with the ticket.
- Your safe driver status will be maintained.
Intermediate Driver Improvement
- 8 Hours
- The 8-hour may be taken to avoid points if you already took a 4-hour within the past year.
- This course may be court ordered.
4.9 Stars Average
- Kiranmai Gadegani
Nelson was an amazing instructor. I came in very nervous to begin with as I was a beginner, but he made me learn a lot in 5 days. He taught me the skills very well with lot of patience. A nice enough man and preps you well for the test, “highly recommend him” Good luck and thank you A champion driving school .
December 7, 2019
- sheren akrawi
My experience with A Champion Driving & Traffic School was incredible. Beginning with Tom at the desk he was very patient, calm, understanding and respectful no matter what problem I was having he would try to help to the best of his ability. Fabian was my driving instructor, he was very calm and relaxed which is very important for a new driver to be in a car with someone who makes you feel comfortable. Fabian would also give affirmations which is a huge confidence booster and made sure to give all the tips he possibly could. Needless to say I passed the driving test on the first try I would 10/10 recommend this driving school to anyone! Everyone was very nice and helpful.
June 29, 2019
- Julia LeMieux
I had an amazing experience with William and highly recommend him. He is very patient, kind, and makes sure you are more than prepared to pass the driving test. I passed my test very easily with no issues thanks to him. He was always on top of things and created a beautiful, friendly, smooth experience. Cannot say enough good things about him and the rest of the staff and A Champion Driving school!!!!
August 18, 2019
- Key Brown
Nelson taught me for four driving classes and he is by far the best driving instructor I've ever met. He's calm and takes his time teaching his students and trust me if you have him as your instructor, you will pass your driving exam. I thank Nelson for everything he's taught me. Champion driving school is def 5 star!
May 9, 2019