Classroom Traffic School
Presential Traffic Lessons,
Yes, traffic lessons do remove points from your license when you get a ticket, and they also start the process of getting a learner’s permit. However, they also save lives and make you a better driver in the long run.
Make sure you don’t waste your time. Learn from a reputable school like us!
Please note that these courses can only be taken at our main location in Lauderhill, 7209 W Oakland Park Boulevard.
First Time Driver
This course is mandatory for all new drivers in Florida. If you’ve never had a license before, you have to take this course in order to get your license or permit.
Drug and Alcohol Class
- 4 Hours
- All first time drivers in the State of Florida are required to take the Drug Alcohol Traffic Awareness (DATA) course before applying for their license.
- By taking this course, you will learn about how alcohol and other drugs affect your ability to drive, laws and responsibilities, safe driving techniques, and how to increase your awareness on our roadways.
Ticket Traffic Classes
Basic Driving Improvement
- 4 Hours
- By taking the class you will not receive points on your record for the current violation
- No insurance increases as long as there is no accident associated with the ticket.
- Your safe driver status will be maintained.
Intermediate Driver Improvement
- 8 Hours
- The 8-hour may be taken to avoid points if you already took a 4-hour within the past year.
- This course may be court ordered.